I thought it would be fun to share a series on some of my favorite food finds and healthiness stuff. It’s something I’m really passionate about. I’m no expert, but I do love it. We’ve had a lot going on this year. With school and life. So I’ve been doing my best to make an effort to take care of myself. When I do I’m happier, which helps me to be a better wife and mom. This stuff is what works for me. I’ve tried so many things — the Whole30, paleo, vegan, and juice cleanses. The same goes with exercising. I’ve taken good things from everything. I’m finally piecing it together and starting to feel good about my health. For me it takes a good balance of mind, body, and spirituality. As cliche as that sounds it’s so true. Anyways, here’s the details on the pics above.
- Some of my very favorite cookbooks. It Starts with Food. Everyday Cooking Light. Meals Made Simple. Deliciously Ella. Oh She Glows.
- Almond Chia Energy Bites. I’ll post the recipe soon!
- You need this in your life if you like nut butters. SO. DANG. GOOD. I found mine at TJmaxx of all places. It’s called Wild Friends.
- Breakfast smoothie bowl with frozen mango, strawberries, banana, and almond milk. Topped with chia seeds and cocoa nibs.
- A salad jar for lunch on the go. I’ll make these for Garrett to take to school too. They’re so easy and yummy! Just make sure to put the dressing in first to keep it from getting soggy.
- One of our favorite easy go-to dinners. We usually do brown rice penne pasta instead and top it with some salt and pepper. We found the brown rice/millet ramen at Costco!
- Barre is my dream class. I just love it so much. I’ve always wanted to be a dancer and a yogi haha, it’s kind of like those two in one.
- MIRACLE is all I have to say about this stuff. Get some. I found it at Sprouts.