- We usually make our own snacky things for the week, but I saw these at tjmaxx on sale, so I thought we’d try them out. They are AMAZING. Buttery, lemony, and they melt in your mouth. Full of healthiness too ;)
- Homemade granola. This recipe is easy to change up depending on what you have in your pantry.
- Our first time trying Kefir. It’s like a drinkable yogurt, if you’re curious you can read more about it here. I’ve always had stomach trouble with dairy… and heard this stuff is easier to digest. I really liked it! Not sure I’d buy it every week though since it’s kinda pricey for me.
- Found these at tjmaxx too. I love pumpkin seeds and they’re easy to stuff in our backpack for a snack.
- My dad gave me this set of yoga dvd’s for Christmas. He’s been doing yoga every night for most of his life and I’ve always admired that about him. I’ve tried quiet a few different dvd’s and classes over the years and these are by far the best ones. He found them at Costco for under $15.
- Yes, I still get acne. I found both of these products at target, and so far they’ve been helping! Spot treatment & Daily repair treatment.
- I just finished week three of the BBG workouts. So far I really love them. I still can’t do a “real” push-up… so I’m reminding myself that I’m still “enough” ha!
- We found this at Trader Joe’s. Just popcorn, olive oil, and a little sea salt. So good!
- This sweet snack is one of our favorites. Recipe here.
More Wellness posts here. And a little disclaimer… I’m definetley not a health or fitness expert. I’m just doing what works for me and learning along the way :)